Friday, December 16, 2011

Neuroscience 101 and Princesses

Me: Anjali, why did you hit patti when you were fighting with her?   

Anjali: Mummy, My amygdala told my prefrontal cortex to hit patti

===============

Two daya ago, I caught Sophia putting beads under the mattress. Apparently she was testing to see if she could sleep despite the beads and was wondering if she didnt, would a prince come to marry her?

Upon being told that she was too young to get married she now want to know if she could get married when she goes to school.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I know...Ananya's brain tells many of her bodyparts to do something that they should not be...and dont blame Ananya...it's all the fault of the hand/mouth/leg....seriously, I dont get it how they can think of such cheeky things.

    ReplyDelete

For your little notes and ideas